Saturday, July 23, 2011

DEEP PSYCHOLOGY OF GINGHAM OBSESSION REVEALED

Got Gingham, Est'd in Warwick, Bermuda.
23rd July, 2011 (Montreal)--Proof I was around Gingham long before the Eighth Wave started or famous fast-food restaurants began using it in their advertisements. This picture is circa Tamarind Vale in Bermuda when I was about, say fourteen. I'm standing with two of my sisters each wearing Gingham nighties, sewn by my mother. As you can see I am already destined to be an observer of things.



Meanwhile, here's some action on Ave. Henri-Julien caught yesterday by contributor Chantale Paradis:


Henri-Julien was one of our more foremost painters, so much that some people dress up for walking along the street with his name.




If you got gingham send it to gotgingham@gmail.com

From the Vieux Port to the Mile End, we got gingham:

Our Model Irwin offset against Cool Daddy heading west on Ave. Laurier.
Vieux Port Montreal, all shorts of things to see.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what happened to my nightie - but I think I now need one!

    ReplyDelete